With the ever evolving COVID-19 situation in Cancun. As of writing this article there are only four confirmed cases in Quintana Roo. The Royals have been keeping a daily blog on how to stay informed on the situation in Cancun.
Link to Royal Resorts blog: https://www.royalresorts.com/category/covid-19/
Many have asked what exactly they can do with their upcoming weeks? Do the Royal Resorts have a plan for sudden cancellations? Can I exchange my week for another week? What precautions are they taking at the resorts if I do plan to go through with my trip? The answer to most of these questions can be found by following the Royal Resorts blog.
More information on the health exchange can be found here: https://www.royalresorts.com/covid-19/covid-19-update-march-17-2020/
Source below: Royal Resorts blog
For Royal Resorts Members with fixed weeks
For Fixed week members and those with Internal Exchange stays scheduled between Weeks 12 and 21, 2020, you may change your reservation and take your vacation in low and mid-seasons (May, June, September and October) in 2020 and 2021.
- The exchange fee will not be charged for changes made to preexisting exchange reservations.
- A discount of 50% will apply to the exchange fee for new exchanges.
- a) The Open Certificate program is suspended
- Contracts with occupancy from May to October 2020
- b) For the Internal Exchange program:
- Contracts for weeks 12 to 21, 2020
- Requested with a minimum of 2 weeks before check in
- 50% of the internal exchange fee will be charged
- Travel dates in 2020: May 2 to June 26, 2020 and August 22 to October 24, 2020.
- Travel dates in 2021: May 1 to July 2, 2021 and August 22 to October 1, 2021
Use the online internal exchange program at www.intervalservicing.com
Or call 1-800-930-5050 (US & Canada)
01-800-099-0486 (Mexico) or 954-485-5400 (All Other Countries)
We hope this helps. Expect high call volumes when contacting ISCO in concerns to transferring your week.
This Post Has 2 Comments
OWNER Week 15 @ ROYAL CANCUN and Weeks 16 & 17 @ ROYAL SANDS. – Just transferred these three weeks to fall 2021 Weeks 37 ,38, 39 dates thru ISCO as indicated above. ISCO was very helpfull.
Very glad to hear it worked out for you Harold!
Comments are closed.